Friday, May 3, 2013

20weeks

Wow! It is surreal to think that I am already half way through this pregnancy. In all actually I am more than half way as they will deliver me at 36 weeks if I make it that far. I am feeling really ok, I am certainly exhausted ALL THE TIME but I think that might have something to do with three munchkins to care for as well. I am so very thankful that I have found a wonderful OB office and I feel so safe and comfortable with them. I haven't ever really felt "comfortable" since I almost died when I had Sam. My whole pregnancy with Sophia I felt like a ticking time bomb, waiting for everything to go wrong. With Preston I knew I was in the best possible place, but it was so far, and it was such a big practice etc etc. This time I have been seeing the same physician although I will be seeing a different one this next time. But with each visit they have been completely aware of my history and very keen on knowing exactly how I have been feeling. My blood pressures have been great, and they have been doing a ton of blood work. I don't know the results of this past weeks results yet, but they have all been fine prior, and the doctors will call with any changes. I have continued to lose weight, but it is starting to slow down. I started this evening with some right upper quadrant pain, which does certainly have me anxious. But I am praying and believing that it has nothing to due with my liver and that all is ok still.... I will wait it out at least through tomorrow unless it gets worse, and then will notify the doctor. At 20 weeks the baby is about ten inches long from head feet and is about 10 and a half ounces! It still amazes me about the miracle of life. If you think about 10ounces and you think about 10 inches, and then you think about all the organs and muscles and amazing things God created in there, it is hard to not be amazed. The baby is already producing meconium and practicing swallowing. It truly is a miracle of life :-) Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment