Thursday, May 16, 2013

Busy

It has been a busy but good week. I have gotten lots accomplished upstairs in the kids room. It is quite overwhelming trying to get things done on a time crunch while taking care of the munchkins but thankfully this week I am moving in the right direction. The kids have had a fairly good week. Sophia is still feeling intermittently poorly, and the doctor is unsure of what is going on still. I still haven't heard about her x-ray... But we are praying that she is back to normal ASAP. Sam has had a great week. He had a little bit of stomach pain on Tuesday night while we were at the Boston Pops but other than that he is doing well. Preston had a bit of a rough day yesterday, he had actually gotten his hands on some real milk which didn't settle well with him at all. He had a horrible day and lots of discomfort, but praise God today is a better day and He sent us some sunshine so that we could enjoy the playground today. Sam has IVIG tomorrow, please be praying for one stick for the IV. Thanks!!! Sam and Sophia get along so well most of the time, I just adore seeing them together, and then sometimes they fight so horribly. I guess it comes with the territory, but I would much rather see them like they are here. And Mr P is so serious but I just love this little guy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment