Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gorgeous Day here and can't help but ache for Oklahoma.....

My heart aches for Oklahoma. As I woke up this morning surrounded by those I love and with a gorgeous day outside, I can't help but think of those that are hurting or have been lost in Oklahoma. It makes you really appreciate and not take for granted each day that we are blessed with. I know I complain a lot, and so often get so overwhelmed with medical stuff, but I really and truly am so incredibly blessed. My God is amazing, my family loves and supports us, Matt's parents are helpful, our church is filled with loving and Godly people who pray for us and encourage us, and God meets every NEED that we have and then some.... Today as I have all the windows open and praise music playing I am praying for Oklahoma. I can't even begin to imagine the devastation and heartache. But I know that my God can meet them there in their devastation. And my prayer is that that is exactly what happens, that people turn to Him and that He carries them through this horrible nightmare. Oklahoma you are not alone, know that God is with you, and that there are people around the world lifting you up in prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment