Friday, May 10, 2013

Geometry Fair

So Sam had his geometry fair yesterday evening. He and Matt worked hard to finish his monster truck and Sam was so proud of the finished product, as was I. I still can't believe how fast he is growing up. It just makes my heart smile to experience all of this "normalness" with him. We have had so much illness and weakness, so much unknown and scariness. But God has brought us through and I am currently loving this ride with him. He has just thrived this year and has really done so well in every aspect of school. His favorite subject currently is math, although I am super excited that he also loves reading :-) These pictures are from the final days of Matt and Sam working on the project.... My mom and Doreen came to the geometry fair with us. The fair was set up in the cafeteria so that you could walk up and down the aisles and see all of the projects. There were some great projects and there were many that you could tell that the parents did the work and the kids watched. Sam seemed to really enjoy it, and lots of people commented on his monster truck, which really made him proud. Super fun day! I am so thankful that I get to be a part of these types of memories. He has another street hockey game this weekend, as well as a father son barbecue at our church. Just love him so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment