Saturday, May 11, 2013

Preston's first hair cut

I can't believe my little guy is so big. We have been talking about getting his hair cut for weeks, the back of his hair was just out of control with curls and frizz. But I kept dragging my feet. This morning I just decided to bite the bullet and do it... It is amazing how just a little hair cut makes them look so much older! It is so cute! He doesn't at all look like my little baby anymore though. Sammy did so awesome in his hockey game today! And he was so proud! He was so excited about the fact that he came so close to getting a goal, that he ran over to us IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME to say "Did you see that???" He was so excited. I just love this stage of life, he is thriving and brings so much joy to us. Sophia is talking about wanting to play hockey next year too! So fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment