Sunday, May 26, 2013

My messy boys....

I will be honest, most days I am exhausted and overwhelmed with having three young children, two with multiple medical problems, working nights, being pregnant with a high risk pregnancy, and just being all around crazy busy all the time. I am often so frustrated when my husband comes home and complains about the mess or the clutter, and the truth is, I simply can't keep up. But today when Preston was eating his lunch and he saw how messy he was, or how all day long Preston is just like a little tornado going through the house leaving a trail of disaster behind him , maybe he got a tiny glimpse of what a day with the kids is like, although he never truly gets it because he is never here all day every day with them by himself. When he watches them I get everything out and prepared for him. Oh well a day in the life of a full time stay at home mom, and a part time working out of the home mom... Sammy decided that instead of letting daddy pull his fourth loose tooth that he would do it himself. Not sure if people that don't have bleeding disorders bleed as much as Sammy does when a tooth comes out but it is pretty gross. He got blood on our couch, and all over his hands and face, and then he walks up to me to show me.... YUCK!!! He goes to the bathroom where Matt is trying to help him get the bleeding stopped, and gets blood on the walls, the counters and all over his face. He was so proud of himself :-) My baby lost all four of his front teeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment