Thursday, November 3, 2011

Discharge!!!

Rejoicing today as we have headed home! I was so thankful this morning when they weighed Preston and he had actually gained a half an ounce. His stooling slowed down considerably over night. He is starting to nurse better and he is much more alert and less irritable today. I ordered him one of those "Wubba Nub" binkies. He really likes it. It is nice as it doesn't fall out of his mouth as easily as the regular ones. I never had a baby that liked their binky like Preston does. They are cute, and he already rubs the little giraffes neck while he is sucking on it sometimes.



When she said we could go home I couldn't get out of there fast enough. We have to go back tomorrow to make sure he is still ok but for now we are home!!! I can't wait to see my two other munchkins:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment