Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday at Meme' and Grandpa's house

For the last several years I have absolutely loved spending time at my parents house after church on sunday. It is a tradition that we really enjoy. My mom makes dinner (or sometimes we each bring something) and we eat and spend time together. Sometimes we watch football, or play cards, or swim in the summer. The kids play on the swing set or in the yard. It is so much fun, and I am so blessed to be able to have these memories. Sadly these sundays at my parents are shortly going to be coming to an end:-( My parents are selling their house and moving to North Carolina in January. So these remaining sundays are bittersweet.... Scrub a dub dub, cousins in the tub
Reading with Grandpa
Snuggling with Meme'
My 3 little monkeys:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment