Saturday, December 31, 2011

4 months old

I can't believe my little guy is already four months! He is doing so well. He is cooing and smiling all the time now. He is drooling constantly, and I am wondering if he is already starting to get one of his bottom teeth. Sophia and Sam got theirs much later, but the way Preston is drooling makes me wonder. Physically he is so strong, he rolls from stomach to back, almost instantly every time I put him on his belly. He is sitting in the bumbo fairly well, although when he is done sitting in it, he arches so strong that he can almost pop himself right out of it. He has a little light projector in his crib that plays music that he is actually hitting and has turned on in the middle of the night! I can't believe he has done it. The first time he did it I thought that it was an accident, but now he has done it a few times. I am not sure how much he weighs right now as his four month visit hasn't happened yet. But I am pretty sure he is my biggest baby!:-)
He is still not sleeping through the night but is seeming to be doing a little better. He has two four hour blocks during the night, he sleeps from about 7:30 until 11:30, then he eats, then sleeps until about 4. But after that four AM feeding he is wanting to eat every two hours! It is exhausting!!! I know I should just let him cry it out but I just can't do it. I always want to comfort him and make sure he is fine. And if he wakes up then he obviously is lonely so wants to be near someone.....We shall see:-) When you compair the bear pictures he certainly is getting bigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment