Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Pajamas

I know I am a total dork about comparing the munchkins, but it just cracks me up how all 3 of them can fit into some of the same holiday clothes whether it was thanksgiving and now Christmas. What do you think? Do you think they look alike?
This is my sweet Sammy. He was five months old when this picture was taken. He was the sweetest smiliest baby ever!!!
And sweet Sophia. She was nine months old in this photo. She was such a tiny little peanut. OOOOhhhh how I love those cheeks!
And my darling Mr P! And he is 14 weeks. It is kind of fun comparing them in the same clothes I think. He seems a bit skinnier to me in the face than the other two were. He also is a bit younger, and I believe he is my tallest kid at this age. What do you think? Similar? I kind of don't see Preston looking like Sam and Sophia. But so many other people do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment