Saturday, August 24, 2013

Preston's birthday

I can't believe my little guy is getting ready to be two. This last year with him has been such a roller coaster ride. I am so very thankful for all of the many answered prayers that have been answered in regards to him. When we were dealing with all the intestinal stuff, and fighting insurance it felt like we were never going to get to the other side, but praise God He opened the doors and here we are celebrating a HEALTHY two year old who is amazingly sweet and funny. His favorite things lately are Curious George, school buses, vehicles, and reading. He grabs books and grabs whoever he can and says "read it, read it" until you do. He will also grab your hand and try to pull you down and say "sit down and read it." He loves his reading. He also has been walking around singing a song that he has made up himself, it is a combination of the alphabet, twinkle twinkle little star, and Jesus Loves Me. So sweet! We did a school bus theme for his birthday as that is his favorite thing right now. I am so blessed to have such wonderful helpful people in my life. One friend said your job is to tell me what you want and I will make it happen... How awesome is that? So Stephanie made Preston his amazing cake and she made his birthday banner. She also helped do lots of set up and the clean up. AMAZINGLY blessed am I!!! We had a gorgeous day, and were so happy to be able to celebrate with lots of people that we love. Preston loves Abby and Bre, those are some of his favorite friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment