Wednesday, August 14, 2013

No more jaundice!!!

Paisley was able to be transferred from Brigham and Womens Hospital to Emerson Hospital today. I was so thankful that she was able to be transferred here. Yesterday they didnt have a bed for her and I was heartbroken. The poor nurse manager called to tell me they couldn't take her, and I couldn't make myself stop crying. I had held it together throughout all of the complications and disappointments but then when she told me that they couldn't take her that just put me over the edge. I was devastated. The nurse manager felt horrible. SO I had to leave my girl behind at Brigham overnight and then praise God a bed opened at Emerson so I could be reunited with her!!! Now that she is not jaundiced we get to put clothes on her

No comments:

Post a Comment