Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vomiting continues...

The vomiting has continued today for MR P, but he has tolerated nursing very well so at least he is keeping that down. They were able to get the IV in on the third attempt. And I am praising God that it is working well, and so far he has gotten two doses of antibiotics in it. He has had periods of happiness/contentment, and I was just rejoicing in those moments today. And then there were periods where it seemed as though he was in complete agony. Poor guy screamed for more than an hour. I sang every hymn, praise and worship song I could think of during htat time. I am so thankful that I was able to eventually sooth him while singing to him about God's love. It was certainly a rough day, but I am praying for a restful night and discharge tomorrow (I hope)....

No comments:

Post a Comment