Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today's update

God has given this momma such joy today! I am just so very thankful that Mr P is starting really turn the corner and feel better. He is eating and tolerating food better today. I still can't get him to drink any formula but I am hoping that will come tomorrow. They are putting him on a ever more hypoallergenic already broken down formula to see if he can tolerate it, but he hasn't been willing to drink it yet because of the taste. So that is a specific prayer request that he would drink the new formula. Tomorrow is the endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy and I will be honest I am so anxious about it. Yes I know that God will be with him and that all will be ok. But personally holding my child as their eyes roll back in their head and they go completely limp is absolutely horrifying. It is by far the hardest thing that I have had to do as a parent. I am dreading tomorrow specifically for that reason. My mom was supposed to be coming to sit with me during the procedure tomorrow but my uncle had open heart surgery today and is having a tough time, please be keeping him in your prayers as well. The feeding team came in and evauluated him today, they see nothing mechanically that could be causing this problem. So that was wonderful to hear He is certainly feeling much more like himself, he is babbling and playing and letting other people hold him. He is fighting the medical professionals when they try to do anything to him, as opposed to just laying there and not having the energy to fight. God is healing my boy and I am so very thankful!!!!
OK Cori this song is for you, somebody different:-)....

No comments:

Post a Comment