Sunday, September 16, 2012

Claiming God's Promises

I always find it so amazing when I go to church or listen to a speaker, read a book, listen to a song etc and I feel like God planned it just for me. I can be surrounded by hundreds and God speaks right to me! Today our pastor preached about blind Bartamaus, and his request to Jesus. And how Jesus asked him how he could be helped.... even though Jesus could clearly see that he was blind. God wants us to come to Him claiming that He will answer our prayers according to His will. He doesnt say when or how He will answer, but that He will. I don't know how He will answer my prayers for Preston. But I KNOW that He will. He will! Today he had a good day, unfortunately he has been vomiting his antibiotic. Yesterday when I spoke with the doctor he said he would put him in the hospital if he didn't tolerate the antibiotic. But today I actually called our primary and she doesn't feel that that is necessary as long as I can keep him hydrated at home. Thankfully ten years as a pedi nurse has taught me all kinds of ways to keep him hydrated even while stooling/vomiting. He has perked up a little and has had periods where he is playful. He has also slept much more than normal. Tomorrow will be a big day for us as far as information goes I think. Our PCP will be contacting immunology and GI. She thinks that we are heading towards the IVIG route, but I am not sure yet.... I am just believing that God is going to use whereever this takes us to His glory:-) Look at this smile!
Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,

No comments:

Post a Comment