Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I will never forget 9/11/01....

I can still remember the day like it was yesterday. I remember sitting in my college classroom getting ready to take my first nursing exam. I remember needing to call my family and tell them I loved them.... And as the days after progressed I remember feeling so helpless and sad. I remember praying for the survivors, for the victims, for the families. And here 11 years later there are even more families that I remember and pray for, now not only for the victims of 9/11, but our military that have lost their lives fighting to keep us safe, for the first responders who risk their lives, for the police and fire fighters who give without regards for themselves. I honor you today, and I pray for you! May God bless you and may He bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment