Sunday, July 1, 2012

10 months old

Oh my world, my little munchkin is 10 months old! I can't even believe it! It feels like this year with him has just flown by. He weighs eighteen pounds now (I brought him to the doctor last weeek) as he had had cold symptoms and goopy eye for over a week and a half. The doctor prescribed some erythromycin to cover if it was conjunctivitis and after a few days when that didn't work she has prescribed Zyrtec. It is debatable whether or not it is helping. At ten months, Preston is shaking his head no, clapping, blowing raspberries, playing peak a boo, and doing his own special version of crawling. It is the cutest thing ever. He can get from sitting down into the crawling position, and sometimes prefers to just lay on his back and look at the world going by. He continues to love his exersaucer and has tremendously strong legs because it seems like all he does all day is kick his legs or jump. Sleeping is still a hit or a miss type thing:-( He nurses around 630pm or so and then goes to sleep. He then wakes up typically between 10 and 11 and nurses again. After that we try to wait until at least five to feed him again, but that doesn't always happen. He has started rolling over to his left side when he sleeps, it is so cute.
Feeding him is so fun. Since I have been making my own I have been coming up with some weird suggestions, but he seems to really like everything tath I have made to give him. His favorite breakfast food is banana, strawberry, oatmeal. lunch and dinner has lately been a pureed chicken breat mixed with some veggie or fruit (apple, sweet potato, gr beans...) He has also really started liking feeding himself with finger foods. The gerber puffs have been a huge hit with all my kids. He also likes something called "Tiny Duck organics" and they make dried fruit pieces that he really likes. I also have tried giving him "mighty minis" popsicles which he absolutely loves...
And lets not forget our Army bear photos, I will post them tomorrow:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment