Friday, July 6, 2012

Independance Day Parade

The kids and I went to a parade the other day. It was a huge parade. I was really on the fence about going since Preston had the double ear infection. But decided to go, as long as his fever was down. It was good to get out of the house, and have a change of scenery for all of us. He also got to snuggle with my mom and my wonderful friend Sara so it gave us all a break. The parade was fantastic. It lasted over an hour. There were all kinds of fun things. They even had some animals that really cracked my kids up. Especially the goats that were dressed up like bumble bees:-) There were some fun floats, Soph really liked the barbie car one. There were lots of kids between four adults. We had 12 kids between us. It was certainly busy. But fun! Loved building lots of fun memories with my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment