Sunday, October 30, 2011

Meningitis

Yes it is definitely meningitis. However we do not know whether it is bacterial or viral yet, and what type. At this point they are treated as it is the bad kind (bacterial), once the results of spinal fluid culture come back tomorrow they will be calling the infectious disease doctors at Children's to determine further course of action. He has been so irritable today, and I found myself teary as I am just so sad. I know that God is here and have been so blessed by my wonderful friends, and that God has provided them for me, but I am feeling so overwhelmed. It is just plain old hard, I can't comfort him as easily as normal and it is hard to be mommy who can't fix it:-(
So thankful to have the Word to comfort me during this time....
Psalm 34:18The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

I Samuel 1:27I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. (one of my favorite scriptures)

Deuteronomy 4:7 What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment