Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sophia's first field trip

We were singing Old McDonald had a farm, and one of the kids suggested a bunny rabbit, this is Sophia's bunny face

Sophia is in preschool two days a week for two and a half hours. This is the same preschool that Sam was in last year. I didn't send Sam when he was three but Sophia is a different kid. She is bored at home and can totally use the extra attention at school. She thoroughly enjoys it and the teacher has told me that she is a little leader in her class.
Since I have had Preston we have definitely had some behavior issues with Sophia. I think she is feeling a little jealous. So I was really happy to go on this little trip with her and her class. WE had a hay ride, pet the animals, picked pumpkins, and played some games. It was a great day to spend some time with my special girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment