Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy week

Gosh we have had a busy week/weekend. I have so many photos that I need to upload to the computor. We had two parties last weekend, then we had a weight check for Preston on tuesday, and he is 7lb11oz!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. He is becoming much more animated, and interactive. He is so cute, but he is so confused about when he should be sleeping, he loves to be awake at night. Little stinker!!!
Sam has had a rough couple of days too. He has had lots of belly pain and now seems to have a cold and has been having bloody noses. Can I just say how thankful I am for the school nurse at his school? She is absolutely wonderful. She calls whenever anything happens with him. And she is so nice and compassionate. HE had two bloody noses at school yesterday, I guess one wasn't too much but the second was a much larger amount. I guess the dry air....We have a GI appointment today so I am praying for good news there.
Sophia also is doing well. She and I both got flu shots today so she is pretty upset that I "let them poke her". She has fire fighters coming to visit her preschool today so I am sure she quickly forgot about the flu shot.
Tonight we have a rehearsal dinner for my sister's wedding. I am praying that my kiddos behave, as they are the flower girl and ring bearer on saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything at the appointment goes well. And, can't wait to see pictures of you little flower girl and ringbearer!

    ReplyDelete