Friday, October 7, 2011

My due date

Today I would have been full time with Preston! But he came at 34weeks instead. I look at him today and can't imagine him inside me still:-) I was so thrilled when the visiting nurse came in and weighed him. Drum roll please.....7lb and almost one ounce!!! So so excited about this. She made some comments about how active his bowel sounds were, and I in turn again commented about how gassy he is, all the time. It doesn't seem to be really related to feeding. He all of a sudden just starts screaming and arching his back. He has these long periods of passing gas, or of hiccuping very forcefully. He just screams out in pain, it is so pitiful.
So I may have had a seven pounder if I had carried him to term! That is so amazing to me. He was certainly my biggest. I am so thankful for him and for the blessing he has brought to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment