Sunday, October 2, 2011

IVIG

Sam had IVIG today. He is such a trooper. I am so proud of him but so heartbroken for what he has to go through. Unfortunately it took FIVE attempts to get the IV in today. I am so sad that his immunologist won't agree to a port. It really bothers me that we have all his other doctors thinking that it is a good idea except him, the one who needs to make the order.
He has had a great week at school this past week too! I am praising God that he didn't get sick and has remained healthy this whole month. He has started to notice girls I think! And I am so not ready for that. The bus driver has told me that he has a little entourage of little girls that say that he is so "cute". And the other day he asked me to put a mohawk in his hair "because the girls will like it:-) OH MY WORD!!!! My baby is growing up and I want him to stop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment