Monday, September 26, 2011

Bloody stools, weight and a busy weekend

This weekend I hosted a bridal shower for my little sister Deanna. I was completely exhausted and wishing that it wasn't at my house, however I am so thankful that my sister had a nice shower and was so blessed by so many friends and family. The food was yummy too. Unfortunately my incision became more and more uncomfortable over the weekend and by sunday night it was pretty excruciating.
Today I brought Preston in to the doctor and he weight 6lb 6oz. So he gained a little more over the weekend. The doctor is feeling just ok with his weight gain, and still wants to keep a very close eye on him. So we will start having visiting nurses tomorrow. I also had her look at my incision to prevent having to drive all the way into Boston, and thankfully she did. Unfortunately though it is infected, so I started antibiotics. She also started Preston on some zantac to see if that will help Preston with the coughing/choking/refluxing he is doing...Praying that that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment