Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11-01 I WILL NEVER FORGET

9-11-01

I WILL NEVER FORGET

In the last ten years since 9-11 there has been so much heart break and controversy over war and terrorism. When 9-11 happened we banded together as a nation, we prayed to our ever present God, we were on our knees realizing that without Him this life wasn't worth living. As the years have gone by some people have forgotten, they forget the first responders, the police, fire fighters, EMT's etc that ran in to help those at the Twin Towers, or the Pentagon. They forget about the military that risks their lives EVERY SINGLE DAY to protect our freedom. They forget about the little boys and girls that are being raised without one of their parents due to deployment or death. They forget the thousands that died on 9-11, and the thousands that have died since trying to rid our country of the dangers of terrorism. I WILL NEVER FORGET!!! God bless America! I pray in the coming years that our country turns back to God and realizes that He is the only way!


GOD BLESS AMERICA


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments:

Post a Comment