Sunday, February 5, 2012

The last crazy week!

Goodness things have been absolutely crazy! I couldn't get back to this blog to save my life last week. So lets see....thursday Preston woke up having a little bit of respiratory distress and so I brought him to the doctor, he ended up getting diagnosed with bronchiolitis and an ear infection in the right ear. And was started on zithromax. I worked the weekend and was thankfully about to bring him with me, as he was being a real stinker about the bottle when he didn't feel well. Soph had PT and did really well. She is working really hard and seems to be doing really well. And then of course she complains that her legs hurt afterwards but I am hoping that she is getting strengthened thus the pain should hopefully stop soon. We sadly also found out that her preschool will be closing after this year:-( I can't even begin to say how sad I am that she won't get to go there next year. We are looking all over for another Christian preschool to send her to next year. Sam has had a good week last week. He is developing a little bit of respiratory symptoms so praying that it doesn't progress to anything.... The weekend was crazy! We had two birthday parties to go to, and then we also went to our friends house to watch the superbowl. It was a crazy busy fun weekend. I haven't had a chance to post the pics yet but I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment