Thursday, February 16, 2012

Allergy and Immunology

Tomorrow we start the allergy testing for Sammy. Please pray that we can get through this easily and that it isn't too stressful for him. I am praying for an answer but also praying that the cause is not something that he really loves to eat and that those particular foods can be easily eliminated from his diet. It still seems so strange to me that we have had four rounds of allergy testing, and never actually gotten the positive results that would have helped us resolve the belly issues. It stinks to have gone all this time feeding him something that could have been causing him pain...praying that tomorrow is the start to healing once and for all. Preston is feeling a little under the weather again:-( Not sure exactly what is going on but he has been having low grade temps off and on all week. He acts generally happy and content for the most part, but he has these really irritable periods. If he is febrile again in the morning I will probably try to get him seen by his PCP before she closes tomorrow afternoon, depending on how long Sam's appointment goes. I have been so sad that Sunshine Garden (where Sophia goes to preschool) is closing at the end of this year. It has been such a blessing to send Sam and now Sophia there. So now that SGNS is closing I have been looking for another Christian school and praise God I enrolled her in one today! It is called Bethany Christian Nursery School. It has a good reputation, small classes, and a great curriculum most importantly that is based on the Bible. So very thankful! In other school related news I received word today that the district has approved my school choice request! Again God has answered my prayers. I don't have many new pics this week to upload, but thankfully I got a great one of Matt and Sophia together from Daddy Daughter Date night from my pastor:-)
And here is a cute one of Mr P, just being his cute little self...
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him." I Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment