Sunday, September 22, 2013

My due date

Today is my due date for Paisley! It feels like the pregnancy ended so long ago and that God has healed my body so much since it has ended. Looking back on those crazy few days, and remembering how disappointed I was that I wasn't going to get my full term baby, I am just so grateful that God brought us through all of it, and that our lives are a testimony to His amazing love and grace. My pregnancy buddy Michelle was due two days after me (this coming tues). She was induced this past week as her doctor was expecting a very large baby. So the other day Paisley and I went to go meet Baby Genesys. She is 8lb 6oz, and seemed so much bigger than Paisley. Seeing how uncomfortable Michelle was, I am a little relieved that I didn't have to still be pregnant today :-) Michelle and I are hoping that Paisley and Genesys will be great friends. Paisley wasn't happy at all during our visit so she is screaming, and while there my friend who is also a lactation consultant pointed out that Paisley is tongue tied, which I already knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment