Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Story Time and Paisley's weight

I used to take Sophia all the time to story time when she was little and she loved it. I was thrilled when I was able to get Preston into a toddler story time at our local library. He absolutely loves to be read to, and loves music and singing as well. All three things are in abundance at story time. So today we went for our first time. I was a little surprised and how distracted he was and how he didn't sit as well as he usually does for story time but he did well. They read three stories that were about fall and leaves. After the stories they played some music and the kids got to dance and play a little bit. And then they got to do a little coloring activity where they colored on paper that had a leaf underneath. So he got to make his first leaf rubbing. Yesterday I brought Miss Paisley to the doctor. I am thrilled to report that she is up to 6lb exactly! She is growing so big. It isn't exactly as much as they would like her to be gaining but she is gaining at least. It averages out to about 22 grams a day versus the 30 that they would like. She is also seeming to be spitting up more and more often. I am praying that this isn't anything to be concerned about, and rejoicing that she is still gaining with all of the puking. Preston is so cute with her. He says "I hold it mommy?" when he wants to hold her. And then is so thrilled when I lay her on his lap for the thirty seconds that he wants her.

No comments:

Post a Comment