Thursday, September 26, 2013

Walking with friends

SO my two friends and I went on a three mile walk today. It was so wonderful to get out and enjoy the beautiful cool crisp air, and amazing company. These two ladies are such blessings in my life. Michelle just had baby Genesys last week, and Jen had Isaac last December. This is Michelle's Genesys. She also has two other children, Christian and Trinity. Michelle and I have been friends for quite a while and we co-lead the nursery together. Michelle is such an encourager and such a wonderful listener. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Christian and Sophia are both in kindergarten together.
This is Jen's baby Isaac, we also call him Baby Blue Eyes. This little guy has the most beautiful blue eyes ever, and he is such a happy little guy. Jen is a new friend, who has been such a tremendous blessing in these last several months. I am so very thankful for her, and for our friendship. Jen is getting ready to start up a bible study and I am so thrilled to be able to be a part of it.
I am just so blessed by these two special Godly ladies. God truly has given me some amazing friends. Friends that I learn so much from and that we support each other through so much. It is so wonderful to be going through this phase of life with these lovely ladies who are going through it with me.
And of course my two littles were with us on our walk today too. Preston was in and out of the stroller, alternating between running and walking. Paisley slept almost the entire time.
Please say prayers for Sammy. He seems like he is getting sick, but he is also due for his IVIG tomorrow. Please pray that they get the IV in easily and that all goes smoothly. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment