Friday, January 6, 2012

Sweetness

So the other night when I went up to go to bed I found these two sweeties sleeping in my bed holding hands. How sweet are they?
And Preston had his four month well child check up today. He weighed in at 13lbs! And is 25 1/4 inches long!! He is definitely my big boy! When Sophia was four months she was 10lb12oz and 22 3/4inches long! HUGE difference. His head was 17inches. We also discussed the sinus' that he has, and the whole risk of kidney issues. Now that he is so big she is going to go ahead and order the kidney ultrasound to make sure the kidneys are ok. So we will be having that appointment sometime soon. It is my weekend to work:-( So I am dreading the weekend, but praying that it is still a good one. Then monday Sophia has her special ed/PT evaluation in the school district (instead of doing private PT) and then Sam has an appointment with his GI doctor. So things are going to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment