Monday, January 2, 2012

Psalm 127:3

Psalm 127:3 (NIV) Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Oh my goodness, it is not too often here in New England that you can go for a walk on New Years Day and not FREEZE!!! But it was in the forties and so the munchkins and I were able to get out and enjoy a most beautiful walk and some much needed fresh air. God is so good! Praying that His power and Glory is revealed in our lives this year Sam, Sophia and Preston, I love you more than I can possibly explain. My heart is bursting with love and pride and the joy that you bring to my life. You are such amazing gifts that God has given to me. Samuel Lee: my first born. My first miracle baby! I am so proud of you and the boy you are becoming. Your kind sensitive loving spirit brings joy to my heart. You have become so intuitive, and gentle. You are amazingly brave with all you go through medically. I love you with all that I am
Sophia Grace: my sweet baby girl. A daughter of my own, and such an amazing one you are. I am so thankful for you. For your determination, dedication and zest for life. Your sweet side and your spunky side. I love your cuddles, your laugh, your questions, all of you sweet girl.
Preston Vaughn: my third miracle baby! I am still in awe of the miracle of you! It feels like the devil has tried to take you almost from conception my sweet boy. I am so blessed to be your momma, and can't wait to see who you will become. Your sweet smiles, and coos just melt my heart. Your twinkling eyes, your little pouty lips, oh I just love you.
I love you (3)to the moon and back. My prayer for 2012 is that I can fill your lives and hearts with all that God has for you! That you will each experience Him in miraculous ways, and that you will each develop a deep love and desire for Him in all that you do! I love you I love you I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment