Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby Weber #4...

I can't even begin to tell you how fun it was to actually video tape my mom's reaction to this new little blessing that God has blessed us with! Her reaction was absolutely priceless!!! I am so blessed to have a mom who is so loving and compassionate, so giving and kind. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and totally made me feel that she was beyond thrilled and excited for us. It was so wonderful to share this news with her and to get her reaction on film. And my dad too, he is not quite as demonstrative as mom, and essentially just said "wow" but you could see the joy in him. So so blessed. The kids were so excited too! It was fun watching Sam trying to figure out what Preston's shirt actually meant. And then when I showed them the ultrasound picture they were even more excited. As I have already been to high risk OB, and to the doctor and had a few ultrasounds already I have already been anxious and seeking God for His peace through this pregnancy. It is so hard to be positive and realize all the complications that I have had and in the medical community will probably have again. When I went to the high risk Ob, she said that I was "very scary", so not what you want to hear from a very educated, and specialized doctor who works at an amazing high risk hospital... But I am focusing on God and His blessing, He has given us this baby, and He will see us through. I would beg of you to please join us in prayer for this baby and for myself that God's glory will be revealed in the whole process. Our official due date is September 22, and we are 14 weeks along now.

No comments:

Post a Comment