Friday, March 15, 2013

IVIG

They both REALLY ENJOYED some popsicles!!!! Sam had his IVIG today. It went ok. For some reason he was very anxious and jumpy today. His veins also were pretty poor. But I am praising God that Carol got it in on the second try. And that all went well. Sam is such a trooper and he was so good to Preston today while he was there. It is certainly becoming much more difficult having Preston with me now that he is a runner. He feels completely comfortable running all over the place and doesn't like to be confined. But all in a all a good day. Sam had some elevated blood pressures today but praying that it is just a fluke. He is starting to gain back some of the weight that he had lost as well. He weighs 46.4lb and is 48inches tall! Getting so big

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about all the illnesses going on with your sweet family. I wish I could do more. I am so happy that you have a great support system and help. I will continue to pray for your cute boys and their health. Hope your weekend is a restful one! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete