Friday, March 29, 2013

Rejoicing in His Love....

Every year I am just so overcome with the thought of what our Lord and Saviour did for ME! And I don't deserve it, and yet He chose to come to this earth for me, to make a way for me to spend eternity with Him. So often I get caught up in the day to day caretaking of three small children, taking care of a house and working. I get bogged down and overwhelmed. I get frustrated and exhausted. And then God gently, lovingly reminds me that these days are short, that My Redeemer lives, and that He will be returning soon!!! So when the bubble baths.... and shampooing and washing dirty little faces, brushing out tangly hair, and drying off squirmy little bodies gets exhausting... Remember that our days on this earth are limited, and that Jesus through His death on the cross, has bought us, has ransomed us from our sins. And that because of TODAY you have a chance to spend all of eternity with Him! This evening as I brought my children to church, I found myself getting crabby, as I was yet again missing the service because of the kids. But then I reminded myself that these children are gifts from Him, my Creator. My job on this earth is to teach them His love and how to serve Him, serving Him is EVERY DAY, it doesn't matter if it is Good Friday or Easter or the third day in august.... God has called us, God has saved us, and God has sent His son to remind us of His amazing love. Yes I am tired, yes I am overwhelmed, but God has blessed me so abundantly. These days are fleeting, these days are numbered, my days with Him are forever! Praise God Easter Sunday is coming!!! Have a blessed Easter! And enjoy this beautiful song...

No comments:

Post a Comment