Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thankful

So I called my friend Meg and shared all my stress and anxiety with her about this new complication. She invited the kids and I swimming and was such an amazing support. I have been so blessed by Meg, over and over again. And through MEg have met another amazing woman named Timpany. Between the two of them, they are comforting and consoling, and totally letting me lean on them. It is so nice to be able to let my guard down for a few minutes and admit how nervous I am, and to be supported through those feelings. Thanks ladies! You both are answered prayers for me,
While we chit chatted the kiddos had a blast with Meg and Timpany's kids. They did lots of swimming, sand castle building, and eating:-) Here are a few pics, I certainly have been slacking in the photo department lately.
Not sure if you have heard this song before or not, but it speaks so loud and clear to me about this time in my life and what God has for me. We may not understand the struggles we have, and it is so easy to get discouraged and frustrated, but in the end God's will prevails, and what He has is always a blessing. This is Laura Story's song "Blessings"








No comments:

Post a Comment