Thursday, August 18, 2011

BPP tomorrow:-)

I have the biophysical profile tomorrow for Baby Surprise! I am excited to see how well he/she is doing and to see how big Baby is. I can't believe I will be 33weeks tomorrow!!! I am just feeling so incredibly blessed and thankful that God has carried us so far beyond my expectations. God is using this situation to grow my faith and I am so thankful. It is amazing to see God working in situations that seem so hard and scary at times.
Last night I was tremendously blessed by two women who came over and brought me a "prayer shawl" It is really more of a lap blanket. And is beautiful. This blanket has been prayed over by many, and is a reminder to me that people are constantly praying and lifting Baby Surprise and I up in prayer. Isn't that wonderful??? I need to learn how to knit so that I can be praying for someone and sharing this amazing blessing with another person going through a trial.
In other news I think Sammy's ear infection is back:-( Poor little guy has been fairly irritable all week and exceedingly whiny, for the last two days I have said hmmm I wonder if he is getting sick, and then of course tonight he starts complaining that his ear is hurting. Please be praying for him. I will be bringing him to see the doctor first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment