Friday, May 20, 2011

HALF way!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks

Doctor: I saw Dr D. on tuesday. She said everything looked good. I lost another two pounds, but she wasn't concerned with it this time, as I definitely am feeling better and am eating better.

Size of baby: Munchkin now weighs about 10.5 ounces and is around ten inches long, about the size of a banana:-)


Development: The baby is now producing meconium and is practicing swallowing the amniotic fluid.

Sleep: Has become a little irregular this week as when I am laying down I am starting to have heartburn

What I miss: Nothing really this week

Cravings: blueberries.

Weight: I am down another pound this week, for a total of twenty

Symptoms: heartburn is getting a little ridiculous as this week goes on. The sniffling has improved since last week, leading me to believe that it was just allergies

Best Moment this week: I just love hearing the baby's heartbeat. This week when I was at the doctor I heard it for a long time and it was so wonderful. Also this week I have REALLY REALLY felt the baby moving a lot, which makes this feel more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment