Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Disappointment

Goodness, now I know that I am probably a little more sensitive than normal, and a little more emotional than normal, however I am feeling so offended by a certain family member lately. I keep trying to tell myself that it is their loss but I still am sad about it. For the last few months, I have reached out to this person, trying to be friendly trying to be caring and kind. I have sent emails, and tried to talk at church, with no return effort The response when I told this person I was pregnant "Wow that is the last thing I expected you to tell me." And that was it!!! No congratulations and nothing since. The person's spouse has been kind and asked how I am, but not from this person.
In talking with my mom about it I am feeling better, but still disappointed. It is hard when someone professes to be a Christian but acts this way, like they are better than you. My mom essentially said that I shouldn't allow this person to continue to hurt me. That this person essentialy doesn't matter. Be kind, but don't go out of my way. And so today I have decided to LET GO AND LET GOD:-) Baby Surprise and I will share our excitement with the people who want to celebrate with us, and won't bother with the people that don't

No comments:

Post a Comment