Friday, May 13, 2011

19 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Doctor: I see my regular OB next tuesday. I got a letter in the mail this week from the high risk OB with her recommendations of a full pre-E workup now. So I will be talking with Dr D on tuesday about this. I also may have a urinary tract infection so I dropped off a urine sample today and am waiting for te results

Size of baby: Munchkin now weighs about 10.5 ounces and is around ten inches long, about the size of a large tomato:-)


Development: The baby's hearing is really starting to develop this week, and he/she may be able to hear our voices. The baby is starting to develop brown fat, as well as the kidneys are also now producing urine.

Sleep: Sleeping very well this week although I am still feeling tired.

What I miss: Nothing really this week

Cravings: Vitamin Water. AND watermelon, it has been so delicious. I have heard from a lot of people that they didn't have much luck growing watermelon but I am hoping that ours grows well.

Weight: I lost the pound I gained, for a total of 18lbs

Symptoms: Nausea is getting better, praising God for that. Starting to feel a little congested but I am not sure if it is pregnancy related or allergy related.

Best Moment this week: There have been a couple of times where I think I have really felt the baby moving:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment