Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Game plan

After the scare of last weekend, and the complete lack of faith that I now have in the doctors that were caring for me, and for the MANY MANY people who have suggested I go elsewhere for my very high risk pregnancy, I have finally made that commitment to go elsewhere. My PCP suggested Brigham and Women's in Boston, and so that is where I am going to go. I have 3 appointments scheduled for next week, one of them being an ultrasound.:-)
I am feeling kind of better, still feeling not 100% but I am so so thankful that I haven't developed HELLP yet, and am praying that my liver tests come completely back to normal, that I don't really end up needing hte care that Brigham can provide, and that this baby will be full term and fat:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment