Thursday, November 15, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes....

My children are so kind and compassionate. When they pray at night they pray for sick or injured people. They pray for kids that don't have toys, they pray for people to have warm blankies. Sophia has even taken to saying "Mommy I want you to give this toy to the kids who don't have any toys..." Last night when she came home from her little Rainbows group at church, she had had her teacher write on her paper a prayer request and it said "Please heal my baby brother." It brought tears to my eyes, I am so thankful that my children know the ONE who is all in all, who heals, who strengthens, who carries, who supplies, who blesses and who forgives. What an amazing blessing to know that my little girl is already grasping who God is in such an amazing way.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment