Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Daniel Fast

So I have never truly fasted before. It always seemed so very overwhelming and scary and always felt like I would fail. This year our church is doing a cooperate fast, and I am joining in. So far it has gone ok. I found a blog and a website that have offered a lot of information on the Daniel Fast specifically and on fasting in general. I am super excited for this time in my life, and for developing a deeper faith and realizing what God has in store for me. I have been praying about what I would be seeking during this fast, and I am seeking RESTORATION.... In many areas of my life. I am believing by faith that God is going to move mountains in the next twenty one days. If you are curious and want some information these are the two websites that I have found tremendously helpful: the Daniel fast website, and the Daniel Fast blog. There are recipes, free daily devotionals and a wealth of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment