Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rough Week

It has been rough this week. My computer hard drive crashed. I am so upset as my pictures are all on it. I am praying that we will be able to get them off. The boys have each had some GI stuff going on that has been scary. Sam had the bloody stool and we went to GI and the plan is to change up his diet again, removing rice rye and barley for the next two weeks and see how he does. Preston has had loose stools since sunday and then spiked a temp wednesday and I of course thought that it was the intestinal infection again. I am praising God that it is not. But when they tested it there was blood in his stool. So that is scary. I am not sure what the doctor is going to do about that. He is eating pretty poorly but is acting pretty happy at times, so I am not sure what to think about what is going on. I will be speaking with GI again on Monday to see what the next step will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment