Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Home

After a full week in the hospital Preston was discharged on sunday. Things are still pretty hectic and scary but we are so thankful to be home. We have lots of new medicines, and now we will be getting sent to go see a geneticist. I am not sure exactly what they are looking for, but it may help us figure Preston and Sam out better possibly. The intestinal infection has really wreaked havoc on his little stomach, and he has had a tough time tolerating oral food and drink. He is slowly improving. And I am so thankful. This past week I was reminded over and over again how wonderful our God is. As He provided child care and support from our families and friends I was surrounded by His love. It was so hard being away from the rest of the family for the whole week. But God took care of them, and allowed them a lot of fun memories this last week. Sometimes in the midst of the trial it is so easy to get caught up in the middle of feeling sorry for myself, but then I am thankfully reminded gently that I am incredibly blessed regardless of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment