Sunday, May 20, 2012

FINALLY BACK!!!

Gosh it has been a crazy couple of months. Thankfully I got a new computor for Mother's Day and am now going to try and catch up on all the posting that I am behind on. But for now I will just post some new pics of the kids, and ask for your prayers as Sam is going back into MGH tomorrow with Dr Zella in order to have colonoscopy and endoscopy. They are looking to see if the dietary changes that they have recommended have made any difference with the eosinophilic colitis. I am praying that they have....but I also wondering how we will know which foods are the culprits since we took so many out all at once. I am just hoping that we can slowly introduce foods back into his diet again after all of this craziness. He has been such a trooper. He was able to have a light breakfast today but has been unable to have anything else besides clear liquids ever since. But he has been so great about it. We were so blessed to be able to go to a wonderful church service today. I was actually able to sit through a good portion of the sermon today as well because Preston fell asleep on Matt. Usually the little guy wants to eat right after the song service and I miss some of the sermon every week. This week I was able to hear most of the preaching and didnt have to leave until almost the end. Matt has been working so hard on the new bathroom and it is just about complete. It looks amazing. I will have to post some before and after pictures this week if I can find the old ones. He has worked so tirelessly on it. It is so nice to finally have it done and be able to enjoy it. Preston and Sophia both seem like they are suffering with symptoms similar to croup. Please be praying for them for quick healing and no need for medication or doctor appointments. And also please be praying that Sammy doesnt get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment