Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy and rashes

So I try not to complain about Preston's poor sleep habits, but I just have to share this, since he first got sick in august he has not slept more than two hours at a time. And in the last two weeks or so, he has been up at least once, or up to three times an hour through the whole night. To say that I have felt like completely exhausted and wiped out would be the understatement of the year. He started getting this horrible rash when he was in Mass General, and it has gotten worse and worse. We have tried everything over the counter, been to the doctor three times and NOTHING was making it better. Last week the doctor said to restart one of the prescriptions of friday, so I did. But then yesterday I noticed that his skin was actually peeling now:-( So yesterday I called the on-call doctor and he told me a couple of things to do and called in ANOTHER prescription. And PRAISE GOD the rash is getting better! Preston slept for almost five hours last night! I am so thankful that God gave me this rest. Here is another photo that Shannon had taken of him, he was laughing and threw his head back, I just love this one:-)
They cancelled school all aroudn here for today because of hurricane sandy. So far it is just a little windy but it is supposed to get worse as the day goes by. Please be praying for all of the people that are having to be out in this storm. The first responders and the people who still had work regardless of this storm. Please pray for the people who are at risk of the most danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment