Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sinus Infection

Well they are saying Sam has a sinus infection and we have started Zithromax, but he sure hasn't gotten any relief with it yet. It has been over twenty four hours, adn the poor kid is coughing so incessantly at times. Praying that the antibiotic kicks in soon and he can get some relief. The poor kid as soon as he lays down he immediately starts coughing. I know they say it is rare for adenoids to grow back, but with the way he has been breathing at night and the crazy amount of coughing he does at night I am starting to wonder.... Preston's stools seem to be getting looser which isn't a good sign:-( The vancomycin is supposed to be helping the intestinal infection.... Not sure. And you would not believe this kids poor rash. I just don't even know what to do for it anymore. It is so horrid. I can't even begin to fathom what could be done to make it go away. At times it seems as though it bothers him and at others it doesn't. Either way I sure do wish that it would go away. Not sure if you are fans of Pandora, but I am! I enjoy listening to it so much. You pick the genre, artist, song, etc and it plays. You build your own station and it is wonderful. I have a Christian station that I love to listen to and it played the most amazing version of How Great Thou Art today. It was sung by Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill. I found this version on YouTube. Listen and be blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment