Friday, July 15, 2011

Sam's Birthday Celebration Part One

Way back in March, after Sophia's third birthday party Sam stated that he wanted to have a camping birthday party with his friends. Way back then, I was thinking goodness I will be almost 8months pregnant, and it will be the middle of the summer, and thought it would be a miserable experience. However I wanted to do this for him so we did. And boy was I wrong....
My in-laws aloud us to borrow their camper, which was fantastic for me. It had two separate beds, so the kids had one as did Matt and I. It had running water, a fridge, and a sink. It was perfect.
We gave our friends/family an option to join us to make it a really fun weekend. We did have several friends join us and they made it so special for Sam. The first day/night consisted of swimming, bike riding, and s'mores around the campfire. These pics are from that first night...

And then the night time festivities...

No comments:

Post a Comment