Friday, April 1, 2011

13 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Doctor: None this week. I did meet with a nutritionist this week. She was trying to help with the weight loss and recommendations of things to try to help with the nausea, but for the most part, there wasn't anything that she told me that I haven't already been doing

Size of baby: Munchkin now weighs about 20 grams and is almost 3 inches long, or about the size of a Nutter Butter.


Development: His/her eyelids are fused shut to protect the eyes while they are developing. The intestines are now all safely enclosed where they should be. The bones are starting to harden in the skull, ribs are starting to grow.

Sleep: I am definitely sleeping better. I did try the anti-nausea medication and it seems to work but it also knocks me out, and I sleep well.

What I miss: Nothing really this week

Cravings: NOTHING, I have been so nauseous these past two weeks.

Weight: I have now lost 13pounds.

Symptoms: Nausea is still very prevalent, and the vomiting has gotten worse again this week. I am waking up in the night now to vomit. Strangely I am tolerating the morning better, and am more likely to keep breakfast down then lunch or dinner.

Best Moment this week: WE told our families this week. My parents seemed surprised but didn't seem overly excited. Both of my brothers and their wives were excited. We told Matt's parents and they were very excited. They weren't too sure if we were serious at first though. We told his Aunt Terri who lives in Oregon and she was super excited as well. I told my SIL Tracy and she seemed very surprised but happy. And I also told my boss this week, she actually seemed really happy, but I wonder if that is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment